Infrared Belt Tension Tester BTT-2880R8
The Infrared Belt Tension Meter can measure the belt tension of
motor and other machines
* Using laser sensor, direct measurement, more convenient than
* The size of the split sensor is small, which is suitable for
measuring in a narrow space.
* Two kinds of sensors selectable, the integrated sensor and the
* Metric or imperial units can be used to display readings.
* With automatic power off function.
This tensiometer can measure the natural vibration frequency of the
belt through the
emission and reception of the laser, and then calculate the tension
value of the belt by
combining the input belt mass and the free belt length.
|Input Range||Free Belt Length Max 99.99m|
|Belt Mass Max 9.999kg/m|
|Digital Sampling Error||<1%|
|Operating Temperature Range||+10~50°C|
|Transportation Temperature Range||-5~70°C|
|Unit of Measurement||Metric: m, kg/m, N|
|Imperial: Inch, lbs/foot, lbf|
|Optical Path Measurement Distance||3~20mm|
|Depth of Split Sensor||About 66mm|
|Power Supply||4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Size||Main Unit: 178x72x34mm|
|Weight||180g (Not Including Battery)|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Carrying Case (B04)|
GUANGZHOU LANDTEK INSTRUMENT CO LTD is the real professional
manufacturer of meters and instruments in China.
For rapid quotation,please directly contact Lisa:
To Lisa email / skype: email@example.com